Just added to your cart
S&P Air takes advantage of chartered private flights versus traveling on commercial airlines. Whether it's a business trip or a vacation, a chartered private flight allows you to maximize your time at your destination and minimize the number of hours you spend actually traveling.
Due to many factors involved in charting a private flight, here is a general idea of the range of costs:
- Light Jets start at $2,800 per hour
- Mid-Size Jets start at $3,800 per hour
- Super Mid-Size Jets start at $4,500 per hour
- Large Cabin Jets start at $6,500 per hour
The size of the jet will determine the number of passengers. The chartered jet option works best when flying domestically and all parties are flying-out of the same location, but at the same time, anything is possible with S&P Air.
S&P Air can be added to any trip. We will take care of all the arrangements that are necessary, along with all in-flight catering and/or special requests.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection