Just added to your cart
S&P Air takes advantage of chartered private flights versus traveling on commercial airlines. Whether it's a business trip or a vacation, a chartered private flight allows you to maximize your time at your destination and minimize the number of hours you spend actually traveling.
Due to many factors involved in charting a private flight, here is a general idea of the range of costs:
- Light Jets start at $2,800 per hour
- Mid-Size Jets start at $3,800 per hour
- Super Mid-Size Jets start at $4,500 per hour
- Large Cabin Jets start at $6,500 per hour
The size of the jet will determine the number of passengers. The chartered jet option works best when flying domestically and all parties are flying out of the same location, but at the same time, anything is possible with S&P Air.
S&P Air can be added to any trip. We will take care of all the arrangements that are necessary, along with all in-flight catering and/or special requests.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection